Thursday, February 17, 2011

Top 10. Scratch That. A Baker's Dozen.

Someone really brilliant helped me decide to do something fun on my blog over the next few weeks.  I want to feature my favorite photographs!  Of course, the ever popular "Top Ten" list comes to mind.  Man, I love that David Letterman.  But, of course, I really, honestly couldn't decide on only ten.  So I've decided instead to feature a very lucky thirteen of my favorite photographs, in no particular order. I'll be calling it the Baker's Dozen, and I'd like to spread the photos out over the next few weeks, so you (my dear Minty- Fresh fans), will have a chance to take them in. Devour them.  Digest them slowly.  Either or. :)
So, without further ado, here is the first:
What I love about it: Oh my goodness, look at this awesome color!  And, seriously? That gorgeous belly filled with life... to die for!  The juxtaposition of new and old, the textures that play off of each other.  It's just one of those images that pops.  I love that this couple was willing to walk around town with me, exploring alleys to find the perfect spots.  I was lucky enough to get to meet their little man, and an image from his newborn shoot also made my top 13.  Stay tuned for the rest! 
XO,
Kristen

No comments: