Sunday, March 03, 2013

Project 52 weeks...

I am so in love with the idea of documenting our lives. I've done a 365 for both of my children's first years, but it's so difficult to keep up with.  I find a 52 week project much more do-able.  It's really stretching me, and reminding me of why I love photography so much.  Here are some of my favorites from the last 2 weeks.





Are you photographing your family regularly? Are you doing a 365 or 52 week challenge? I'd love to see it! Feel free to share a link in the comments!
xo,
Kristen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such beautiful photos! On Fridays I post a weekly photo of a moment from the week (it's usually a photo of at least one person from the family).

I also take photos on the monthly anniversary of each of my daughter's births. My oldest is 5 and I love watching the slideshow of her photos. She's grown up so fast.

Professional Family Photography in Sydney said...

nice clicks.....