Monday, March 21, 2011

A Baker's Dozen: #12

Have you ever had a friend who wrote you amazing letters over summer vacation, even though you'd see her next week?  I mean like 13 pages worth of stories- filled with tidbits of information, and ridiculousness that only best friends could understand? I had one.  Her name is Michele, and we were such good friends that we'd spend ages together.  We called the other's parents "mom" and "dad", and really felt like family. We had every single class together in seventh grade. I just adored her.
Michele and I lost touch when she moved during our senior year in high school, and re-connected last year through Facebook (I love Facebook!).  It was so great seeing her again, this time with an adoring husband and a gorgeous little boy.  I talked her into a family session, and I'm so glad I did.  It was great to visit her gorgeous home, and really see what an amazing person she's turned out to be.  See for yourself.
Friends are forever.
xo,
Kristen

No comments: