Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Baker's Dozen: Sisterly Love

Wow, it's been a while since my last blog post.  We've been having a few issues with the internet (boo, Verizon.)
Anyway.... I'm sorry.  I really want to keep myself posting at least three times per week, so I'm going to cram my three posts in starting today. :)

Sisters have that certain something. A bond that no one can come between.
This photo makes my Baker's Dozen list because you can see the bond that these girls have.  They were both cracking me up during this session.  They actually came about this pose because I was on the ground to get a better angle of the family.  The girls were watching me shoot and decided that it was a perfect pose for them.  I love the way they are sharing a laugh with each other!
love your family. show it.
xo,
Kristen

No comments: