Monday, July 28, 2008

summer is over.



Today was my last official day of summer vacation. I am sad to leave this little one, even though I know she will be in great hands.
Here is how we spent our day....
I woke her at 7:30- trying to get her ready for tomorrow, when she has to wake up at 6:30.
We ate breakfast of blackberries and waffles. (She ate more blackberries than waffles).
We drove to the nearest Arboretum where we walked and played in the garden.
We napped.
We woke up and had a snack of grapes and cheese while heading to Gymboree.
We played at Gymboree and went shopping for groceries so we would be prepared for the week ahead.
We danced and played at home for a bit, then I put her to bed.

It's going to be a rough day tomorrow. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

msbelle said...

I came over to visit you after seeing your comment on my Flickr photo. You are a wonderful photographer. I really admire your work. I hope to get a DSLR someday so I can get some better shots and better ones in low light especially. But for the meantime I'll just have to wish.

Anyway, I hope to visit you more often! :)

Kristen Mintz said...

wow, thank you!!!!!!