Sunday, November 09, 2008

Halloween and Aunt Jenny.





Aunt Jenny was due to visit us on Thursday, October 30th. She is in charge of Lilly's Halloween costume because she loves doing that kind of thing. On Monday, she called saying that my dad had suffered a minor stroke and that my mother was in the hospital with abdominal pain. My mom ended up having gall stones, which needed to be removed.

"Nenny" is the kind of person who needs to make sure that everyone is happy and ok, so her trip was in jeopardy. Thankfully, my dad seemed to be doing well, and my brother volunteered to take care of my mom while Jen was here. I'm so happy that she was able to come out- she's such a great support for me. We tried to convince her to move to CA with us, but she isn't buying it- YET. *smiles*

No comments: