Friday, July 01, 2011

Fabulous Friday: Chalk and Inspiration


My daughter will be starting Kindergarten in August of 2012, and being a Kindergarten teacher, I'd love for her to have some phonics skills down before she begins.  We have this chalkboard in her room (I love IKEA) and I've decided to write her simple messages and have her sound them out during the week.  She decided that there needed to be more hearts and people on the message.  I love it.  

I found a fantastic tutorial on how to make your own sidewalk chalk by Stacy on Kid Stuff World.  It's so simple! You can find her awesome tutorial right here.  

As a photographer and a Coldplay fan, I have one more thing to share with you regarding sidewalk chalk. Their newest video is really inspiring- I would love to have a photo shoot with chalk!  Anyone up for it? 



Have a fantastic weekend.  See you Monday with some tips!!!  
xo,
Kristen

No comments: