Sunday, August 17, 2008

first maternity shoot.





A friend of mine has a daughter who is due in a few weeks, and I volunteered to do a maternity shoot for her so I can start building my portfolio.

I had so much fun. Mommy(L.) was really helpful and she was willing to try a lot of fun things. Her mom and husband helped me set up shots, too.
I actually had to bring my daughter along due to odd circumstances, and they were more than accommodating.
Lilly got to play with their doggies, swim in the pool, and got lots of attention.

One of the things mom (L.) always wanted was a painting of a basketball on her tummy if it was a boy, and sunflowers or a watermelon if it was a girl. Her mom painted
her stomach after we finished the other poses, and these photos turned out to be some of my favorites.

Thanks P. family for all your help and for a fun Saturday...

K

No comments: