Sunday, August 15, 2010

back to school

I feel like I've been MIA for the last few weeks.  I am definitely aware that my full time job throws me far off course when it comes to following my dreams, but I need to feed my children, right?  It's lucky that I happen to love teaching.  It doesn't give me the thrill that photography does, nor do I feel like I am very good at it. I adore watching the kids transform.  Last week was our first week back, and I can not explain what a difference I see in them ALREADY, after just one week.  They are certainly going to be the best behaved class that I have had in years!  I can't wait to see what they learn.
I'm going to try to keep blogging and updating things, even just to help keep myself on track.  I'm making a goal of blogging at least once a week, and I'm thinking of doing another 365 (year in pictures) starting on my birthday, September 11th.  It's going to be my 37th year of life, so I'd better get it together, right?  Meanwhile, have a peek at some things I'm dreaming of....
so, I guess you might say I'm dreaming of summer.  It was only a week ago that things were so carefree!  I know you'll come back to me, summer.  See you soon!

No comments: