Monday, August 23, 2010

humming "the girl from Ipanima"

well, because that's the song that always pops in my head when I'm thinking.  You know, almost like my very own Jeapardy theme.  What?  you don't know it?  Well, here you go.
You can thank me later, when it gets endlessly stuck in your head.  (you're welcome!)

 Anyway, here are some photos to get you out of your Monday Blahs.


Jack walks really well (I guess we should be honest here, and call it running.)  However, whenever we put shoes on him, he acts as if he has no idea what to do!  It's hilarious watching him "learn" all over again when we go out in public.  So cute.  At least it slows him down a little.
Now here is a girl who loves to dress up.  In everything imaginable.  So we made some play dough lips and a little play dough ring. Love her.  She has the best imagination. 
enjoy the night!
k

No comments: