Thursday, September 09, 2010

Fabulous family photography

How lucky can a girl be? Kristine is a fabulous girl who I've known since my freshman year of college. I was lucky enough to live with her for two years in college. After we graduated, Kristine tipped me off to an interview for a California school district that was happening in Princeton, New Jersey. She went to the interview as well, and we were both hired as teachers. We made the move together; three thousand miles away from our families. We lived together for a while, moved next door to each other, and then we were lucky enough to start teaching at the same school together. She has been in my life for a REALLY long time now (I'd rather not give age away here, but trust me when I use the word 'eternal'.)
She decided to move back to her family in New Jersey a few years ago, and met the man of her dreams. He is a great husband who has the sweetest daughter in the universe.
I adore the three of them! I feel really lucky that I was able to spend a little extra time with these three- and I can't wait to see them again.

love you, D family.
Kristen

No comments: