Saturday, September 04, 2010

Gorgeous family photography.

Sandy and I went to Kindergarten together.  She is so fun and has the most gorgeous family. 

She is quite the budding photographer and loves to scrapbook (cough, cough- when do I get to see your stuff, Sandy?) so we wanted to get a lot of different shots.  They were so willing to run around in the heat with me!

Sandy willingly rounded up her family and drove an hour to meet me.  Did I mention that it was one of the hottest days of the year?  I can not believe how gorgeous they still looked by the end of the session.  My twin sister and mom came along so they could see Sandy, and my dear daughter decided that she needed to get into some of the photos, too!  :)  This is one of my favorites.

It was pretty surreal meeting with her, and seeing her kids- it seems like just a few weeks ago that we were in Kindergarten together! 
Thanks for coming out, fab 5.  
Kristen
ps- Happy 10th Anniversary, Sandy and Bill!!!

No comments: