Monday, February 21, 2011

Baker's Dozen: #3

Hello, gorgeous people!  I'm so glad that you are taking the time to come visit me each day.  I really appreciate it!
I hope that all of my Minty-Fresh posts are providing you with fun tips, and that you are using them.  Please let me know if you have anything in particular that you'd like me to address!
I'm continuing on with my series of favorites, the Baker's Dozen for today's post.  I believe I forgot to mention that Saturday's Minty-Fresh post was also part of the series... I apologise!
Ok, so here is the third in the group of favorites:
This is from my first wedding, where I was the second photographer.  It was so much fun to be able to capture the bride and groom when they weren't watching me.  I was lucky to get a lot of candid moments, and this laugh from the bride is one of my favorites. It really tells the story about how she was feeling that day- she was so happy and gracious, and just gorgeous. Love.
xo,
Kristen

2 comments:

Wendee =) said...

I love this one! You did a great job of capturing her happiness & how the happy couple is surrounded by loving family/friends. I also loooove the black and white. Timeless and classic.
:)

Unknown said...

Love it.