Saturday, February 12, 2011

Minty Fresh: Toys.

Mint. (adj.) meaning new, fresh, sweet, brilliant, awesome.

 This week, I'm taking a little breather.  It's been a rough week, so I'm posting my usual Thursday blog on Saturday.  Please feel free to join in the fun at any time and show me your shots.  Just post a link in the comments!  I'd love to see what you're doing!

My children are precious and dear to me.  They do, however, have a very hard time putting their toys away. (Remember this post about the Toy Fairy?)  At times it makes me a little crazy, and other times, I realize that it is part of who they are.  That their toys have a little life of their own. 

Can you hear that? "Hey, mama-type. Why don't you aim your camera over here? Just look at me! I'm really cute! even if Lilly just drew all over me and Jack just drooled on my head.  Take my picture!"
Ok, toys.  This post is dedicated to you.



have a fantastic weekend!
xo,
Kristen

No comments: